Formed Plastic & Metal Letters
Whatever your need, we can supply metal and plastic dimensional
letters that will identify your building or project properly. They
are easy to install yourself and can save you thousands of dollars when you
do. Simple installation instructions are included with your order. If desired,
a template the size of your installation can be provided for a small additional
cost. We've been an authorized Gemini distributor for years and can help you with any project that requires large formed letters.
These dimensional letters are individually created from high-impact
plastics or various metals. They are mounted to your sign surface, building
wall, or entrance monument.
Dimensional Letters are desirable for the following reasons:
- Dimensional Letters stand out. They are not on the same plane
as your sign background-creating depth to your sign, making it more noticeable
than either painted letters or vinyl type lettering.
- Dimensional Letters are more durable. As long as dimensional
letters are made from high-impact plastics (such as Butyrate) or metal;
they can be permanently mounted to any surface. Premium materials will
last longer, and look better longer than any other form of signage.
- Dimensional Letters add class & distinction. No matter
what type of building, business, or signage need-dimensional letters add
a look and feel unlike any flat type of signage.
Our Most Popular
INJECTION MOLDED LETTERS
Designers, Architects and Sign pros choose injection molded
Gemini Minnesota Letters for a variety of style and utilitarian reasons:
- A clean crisp look of cast metal
- Lightweight for exhibits and displays
- Durability to withstand any weather conditions
- Ease of installation with either studs or pads
- Quick delivery (usually less than 10 days!)
GEMINI FORMED PLASTIC LETTERS & LOGOS
- Can be painted in multiple colors to replicate your design
- Are excellent for Gold Leafing to give the appearance of metal
- Have quick delivery (usually less than 10 days!)
- Have over 100 standard styles and
30 standard colors
- Use Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, a renewable resource plastic
- Are Guaranteed For Life
And an exciting new option - CAST METAL LETTERS & LOGOS
- Use mercury and lead free prime ingot
- Are finished by experienced craftsmen eliminating all surface pits and
- Are made to your specifications, and in most cases shipped within two
- Create no additional scrap, as all excess material is recycled by the
Here are some examples of the Cast Metal Colors available:
Your Ingenuity - Our Letters
A PERFECT MATCH!
Copyright© 2004-2009 - American Nameplate, Brewer, Maine
All rights reserved